Before We Start
Information We Collect And How We Use It
When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
- Your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available); your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
- Your account information: your provided full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date.
- Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- We also store your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.), on our servers and locally on your device (mobile/computer) to provide you a consistent experience over repeat visits to the Service.
- Your content: The information that you post to the Service, including your reviews, photos, comments, likes, lists, followers, the users you follow, and your account profile. The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our Service.
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; how long you visited our Service and which features you used; Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Service; the ads you clicked on.
- Your transactional Information: If you make reservations or purchases through the Service, we may collect and store some information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions.
- These may include data including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, and credit card information. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfil your requests. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies.
- If you write reviews about businesses with which you transact through the Service, we may publicly display the fact that you transacted with those businesses. We use the information to improve the Service’s functionality, quality and also personalize your experience.
- We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support, message you, and comply with legal obligations.
- Please note that some of this information is automatically collected without you voluntarily choosing to provide this information to us.
Cookies & Mobile Device IDs
Cookies: When you visit our Service, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences, collect statistical data and track your use of our Service. Ad companies (including but not limited to Google and Facebook) may also place cookies on your computer to track your activities across various sites so that they can display targeted ads.
Mobile Device IDs: If you’re using our Service on mobile, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the Applications. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Ad companies may use device IDs to track your use of the Applications, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use device IDs to track information about usage of the Applications.
We may also share your information with other companies for various reasons. What information we make available to other companies depends on the nature of our relationships with them. We generally require these other companies to keep our users’ information confidential.
We may use or disclose user information: in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to comply with the law; in connection with a threat of litigation; to investigate or report illegal activity; to protect our legal rights, our customers, our Service or users of our Service; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
Children + Age Regulations
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen (13) to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
If your information is submitted to us through our Service when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
We use leading technological and security measures (electronic, physical and procedural) to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your Customer Information through collection, storage and disclosure. Such measures include maintaining a secure encryption based transmission system, intrusion detection and prevention software and virus protection software in respect of Customer Information.
Data Retention And Account Termination
You can use report abuse to a comment or review, However if you wish to remove a comment please drop us a main on [email protected]
Dispute Resolution + Jurisdiction